ARS-USB Rotor controller
The ARS-USB (Antenna Rotator System) is the easiest and highest performance Universal Interface for handling your Antenna Rotor. You’ll be able to control your Antenna Rotor from your computer. Connecting the ARS-USB to your PC via a USB Port and later to your Rotator is easy. Within a few minutes, you will be able to point your antennas from your computer automatically.
There are 2 models available:
- Azimuth (1 motor)
- Azimuth & Elevation (2 motors)
So order the model according to your preferences.
ARS-USB_PST – Prosistel controller
This is a special version based on the ARS-USB that was re-designed to be used as a rotor controller (or replacement) by Prosistel rotators (or any rotor that use multi-turn potentiometer).
It includes the same features as the standard ARS-USB but new extras as:
- Soft start and stop via a PWM. It allows to have a soft starting/stopping ramp.
- It detects if the potentiometer is out of range and will prevent any accidental problem with the antenna coax. Any problem with the potentiometer is detected.
- It will check when the rotation motion is activated, that the rotor feedback position changes.
- If the motor is jammed by any reason, an alarm will be displayed and the appointment will stop. The user will be noticed.
All those watch-dog systems (and some more included) will prevent to generate a problem if the potentiometer is damaged by any cause (any wire broken, moisture, a wrong cable connection, etc).