Antenna Switch 2×6
We offer the best remote antenna switches with 6 ports and 2 outputs! We carry antenna switches with robust power ratings that eliminate crosstalk and interference caused by strong signals on other ports. This AS2x6 remote switches use quality components and are weatherproofed to stand up to the elements. Plus, installation is hassle-free, making the remote antenna switches an ideal addition to your amateur radio.
The AS2x6 Remote Coax Switch lets you remotely switch up to 6 HF antennas into 2 coax. Eliminate a tangle of troublesome coax and have a simple and near installation with just a single coax feedline!
The AS2x6 will require a control unit as the RemoteBox 2×6 (https://ea4tx.com/products-page/remotebox/remotebox/) or similar control units. This AS2x6 is a weatherproof switching box that mounts on your tower or mast and the control unit thats placed at your operating station.
- Inexpensive and simple wiring: selects up to 6 antennas into 2 coax using one 2×7 conductor telephone type control line
- High Power Capability: The AS2x6 relay box will handle over 3 kW into matched loads below 30 MHz
- Long Relay Life: UL/CSA/VDE approved sealed relays with 16 ampere switching current rating.
- Reliable Connectors: Teflon UHF-style SO-239 females
- Low Voltage: Requires 10-15 Volts at less than 300 mA.
- Wide Frequency Range: Covers DC to 100 MHz with low SWR, loss, and good isolation
- Highly Weather Resistant: Sealed relays, stainless hardware and Aluminum resistant case
- VSWR: Under 1.25:1 below 30 MHz. Under 1.3:1 below 60 MHz. Under 1.8:1 below 150 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms.
|Dimensions||22 x 14.5 x 10 cm|