- Inexpensive and simple wiring: selects up to 8 antennas into 2 coax using one 2×9 (8 + Gnd) conductor telephone type control line
- High Power Capability: The AS2x8 relay box will handle over 3 kW into matched loads below 30 MHz
- Long Relay Life: UL/CSA/VDE approved sealed relays with 16 ampere switching current rating.
- Reliable Connectors: Teflon UHF-style SO-239 females
- Low Voltage: Requires 10-15 Volts at less than 300 mA.
- Wide Frequency Range: Covers DC to 60 MHz with low SWR, loss, and good isolation
- Highly Weather Resistant: Sealed relays, stainless hardware and Aluminum resistant case
- VSWR: Under 1.15:1 below 30 MHz.
- Impedance: 50 Ohms.