200,00€ – 220,00€ VAT not included
StackMatch is designed to Stack, Match and Power Split up to three antennas. It can be used to switch antennas in a stack or for beaming multiple directions.
Works with any antenna design (monoband or multiband) and it can be used as a traditional antenna switch:
or stacked combination:
- ANT-A + ANT-B
- ANT-A + ANT-C
- ANT-B + ANT-C
- ANT-A + ANT-B + ANT-C
It provides a reasonable SWR with any port combination:
The StackMatch will require a control unit as the StackMain (https://ea4tx.com/product/stackmain/stackmain/) or similar control units.
- Inexpensive and simple wiring: 4 conductor telephone type control line
- High Power Capability: 2Kw model and 3Kw model
- Long Relay Life: UL/CSA/VDE approved sealed relays with 16 ampere switching current rating.
- Reliable Connectors: Amphenol UHF SO-239 females
- Low Voltage: Requires 10-15 Volts at less than 100 mA.
- Wide Frequency Range: Covers DC to 30 MHz with low SWR, loss, and good isolation
- Highly Weather Resistant: Sealed relays, stainless hardware and Aluminum resistant case
- VSWR: Under 1.25:1 below 30 MHz.
- Impedance: 50 Ohms.
|Dimensions||220 × 220 × 10 cm|
2Kw StackMatch, 3Kw StackMatch